83.141.4.230:33333        <PAR>-Rock*Hook&Rail*

85.17.208.82:27960      <PAR>-Clan*Hook&Rail*Base

5.39.90.113:27961          <PAR>-Classic Quake III

87.117.203.83:27960     <PAR&FECT>-Hook&ShotGun*Gamer

Welcome Гость | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Drum, NesSs, Teaser  
Forum » Forums » <PAR>-Servers* » <PAR&FECT>-Hook&ShotGun*Gamer (server configuration)
<PAR&FECT>-Hook&ShotGun*Gamer
CiaoDate: Monday, 12.01.2015, 05:54 | Message # 1
FnF Clan Leader
Group: Mate
Hello there!
How are you guys doing? (Ness and Teaser, I was hoping to see you in game when I reinstalled q3 some weeks ago,  after 3 years of break, but I haven't seen any of you these last few weeks. Don't tell me you stopped playing it!). dry Cooper seems to be the most active one, and he improved a lot.    hands

I also realized that most of hook servers were closed. Fortunately yours keep working. I was glad to see that now you have a Shotgun+Hook server, like the old FnF one.
I met some old friends these days on that server and we had some good games.  The server was doing good but now the server is empty, because of the bots' settings. A week ago their skill was put too high for average players and now all players disconnect, leaving me alone with the bots. Most players complain about how annoying those bots are, especially since there are 4 (which makes it impossible to play a 1vs1).
Could I suggest you to put just 2 bots instead of 4? smile You would make me and other players happy and the server would stop being empty. I miss 1vs1  matches.
Have a great day you all!

C!ao

TeaserDate: Monday, 12.01.2015, 23:17 | Message # 2
Major General
Group: Referee
Hello C!ao! Long time... I will forward your suggestion to Moh, cuz he to manage this server. I am OK about 2 bots but it can be boring in big maps. Maybe make different bot_minplayers for big and small maps? For example: 2 bots in dm1 and dm17 and more bots in dm11 etc.. 

p.s. I have new email box: quake@land.ru You can write there too. I was 2 weeks outdoor. Back today only. I hope to will see you in game soon. After 2-3 days i will have some free times for play.

CiaoDate: Tuesday, 13.01.2015, 02:51 | Message # 3
FnF Clan Leader
I saw Moh in game today but I didn't know he was the admin there, otherwise I would have talked with him about it.  Sure, different number of bots for different maps is not a bad idea.  Having 2 bots on maps like dm0/1/2/3/5/13/17/tourney1/3/4 and maybe 3-4 bots on all the others would be nice indeed.  smile
I will use that new mail next time, I still have your old one (besides Fb). Kind as always, Kat! I am sure we will see each other soon.

MohDate: Tuesday, 13.01.2015, 12:37 | Message # 4
Mr.Shotgun
Group: Friends
Hello,
So I put the bots as before in the server Par&Fect lowest level in attack and three in number in the game.
I lament the gene that caused it to. Bug problems in Maverick, I hope so as it will go better now.

Good day to you and good game Quake 3 is Charlie smile

CiaoDate: Wednesday, 14.01.2015, 03:59 | Message # 5
FnF Clan Leader
Thank you! Now it works great!  smile

NesSsDate: Tuesday, 20.01.2015, 20:17 | Message # 6
GrandMaster
Little hello from a ghost, but i always keep an eye on servers smile

CiaoDate: Saturday, 14.03.2015, 22:37 | Message # 7
FnF Clan Leader
Quote NesSs ()
Little hello from a ghost, but i always keep an eye on servers
Hello there, ghosty! It's funny to see that you too ended up playing once in a blue moon, after all smile Welcome to the club!

Added (14.03.2015, 22:37)
---------------------------------------------
This server has been blocked on q3dm1 for the last few days. It needs a restart smile

Message edited by Ciao - Saturday, 14.03.2015, 22:37

TeaserDate: Sunday, 15.03.2015, 17:30 | Message # 8
Major General
fixed.

CiaoDate: Wednesday, 25.03.2015, 01:54 | Message # 9
FnF Clan Leader
Hello there! smile
CARNAGE, who plays very often on the Shotgun server, has just sent me a message telling me that he has been temporarily banned (74 games left at this moment) by an UnnamedPlayer (with a ping of 50-60). I have just connected to the server without my nickname and I have been kicked three times myself while playing with an UnnamedPlayer... Then I connected as C!ao and I asked him why have I been kicked, but he disconnected. Whoever he is, that was not very nice from him (or her). smile

P.S: Is there any chance for Carnage to be unbanned?

TeaserDate: Wednesday, 25.03.2015, 13:25 | Message # 10
Major General
Thx for information, i will ask Moh

MohDate: Thursday, 26.03.2015, 15:46 | Message # 11
Mr.Shotgun
Group: Friends
Hello Ciao,
I'm not in possesion of my computer where I install the link for the server Shotgun, so it's not me.
But I will remedy it immediately because my pc is being repaired and only the computer that I was to take him to could do.
I will unban try of carnage my phone if I can smile
And another thousand execuse for this inconvenience.

TeaserDate: Thursday, 26.03.2015, 16:41 | Message # 12
Major General
smile

CiaoDate: Monday, 15.06.2015, 12:35 | Message # 13
FnF Clan Leader
Quote Moh ()
And another thousand execuse for this inconvenience.

It's not your fault, Moh, and it's no big deal anyway, it was just a little bit strange, haha smile Carnage can now connect, thank you all and see you soon! smile

Added (15.06.2015, 12:35)
---------------------------------------------
Even though I am not playing quake these weeks because my gaming-mouse is broken, I've noticed that the Shotgun server has been offline for a few days now. Is everything ok? smile

TeaserDate: Friday, 10.07.2015, 17:30 | Message # 14
Major General
Server Back

Forum » Forums » <PAR>-Servers* » <PAR&FECT>-Hook&ShotGun*Gamer (server configuration)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Free web hostinguCoz